Sunday, June 3, 2007

Phew....it has been awhile!!!

I feel so bad...I started this blog and then started neglecting it! Things have been a little crazy lately. Now the kids are out of school...and soon Girls Camp will be over and then I can start paying more attention to me for a change!

I was shocked to see that Shandy had posted a comment on here....suprised cuz I hadn't given my blog name to anyone....she is pretty crafty!!! It was fun to sign on and see a comment!

I already fell short of my goal to exercise. Did good for a while...then fell off the wagon...or treadmill I guess! I will do better there too once camp is over! I feel like such a failure! Silly huh!

I am getting excited for the things we have planned for camp...I should have tracked my hours in meetings and planning! It would be ALOT!!! The work will payoff here soon! It will be fun to see what good things come of all our planning!

In another thought.....Mitch is going to be in High School next year. It is really freaking me out for some reason...not because I am old...cuz I don't feel old...but because of what he is going to be going through! I know it will be a tough 4 years on him, and he really is such a tender hearted lil soul! I hope he survives! He is playing football with the HS team...they have a camp all this week....so I am sure this will be a warm up for the real thing! Please keep my lil boy safe and tend his tender self esteem!!!

Better jet...I am ready for bed!!!

Love

Prairie Home Companion!

1 comments:

Shandy said...

yo yo yo!!!
of course I am SOOO CRAFTY TO FIND YOUR blog without you giving me the addy! hehehehhehe

camp was incredibly awesome! I can't even begin to imagine how many hundreds of hours you guys put into it! It really showed and everything went super well!! I enjoyed myself 110%!

now for some downtime for you!
chat later :)