Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bad Blogger

It has been awhile since I posted. Sheesh...one would think I have been busy or something! Guess I have been. Alot has been going on lately, in a good way!

My new Presidency is doing FAB!!! We had our Stake Auxiliary training a week or so ago...and it was fantastic! I was sooo tickled pink with how everyone did. Like I ever doubted....I didn't. I knew they would be GREAT! Had more positive feedback this time, than I ever have. So that is a good thing!!!

My Mom dropped over for a visit. She had been in Logan visiting my Grandma Swenson who fell and broke her leg again. (4th time...same leg). They had to do surgery again and repairs with plates and rods. But she seems to be recovering very well this time. So...that is good too. Anyway, Mom can over for a couple days and we had a blast. Got to be silly and do a little shopping and just basically acted like teenagers! (I stretch for both of us...hehehehe....no offense Mom!!!) We went out for dinner to celebrate Mitch's birthday (early....his bday is not till the 15) but that is okay too. Fun to do that!!! Played lots of games and ate lots of yummy treats. Very fun visit. It is always hard to let her leave!!! She is such a neat person and my kids adore her!!!

I have been working on Humanitarian Aid stuff. I have done 3 baby quilts so far and have one more that Sydney are I are doing...well she is doing...I am supervising. She has had such an interest in learning how to sew...it has been fun. Her and I worked on sewing 40 school bags a month or so ago...and it was fun to see how excited she got about it! This quilt has been even more fun. We picked up the quilt kit....already had the squares cut and ready to go...so she just had to arrange the pieces to make her quilt top...and we got to sewing! She is doing a GREAT job. She is quite the lil sew'er. Won't be long and she will be putting me to shame!!!

Been busy and that is good. Less time to get into trouble I guess!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for updating, I've been waiting!! Not really, but it's good to see into your life.

Corinna said...

Never apoligize for not blogging... even though we all have been waiting!!!! lol.

Sounds like you have been very busy.

Kristyn said...

i was wondering when you were coming back!!! i hear you are one busy lady. have a good weekend!!

Kristy said...

Welcome back ... what are you talking about, I think that you are always busy. Way to go on the Service stuff, you are my idol!!!