Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag....and I was running trust me...

Cuz Angie tagged me and I tried to outrun her...but she caught me....so her goes!




6 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS ABOUT ME




1. I am a perfectionist. And it is a curse!!! Makes me crazy!!! I am gettin worse as I get older too, I am trying not to be...but not doing very well! I will keep trying!




2. I LOVE to make baby quilts. Or any quilts to tell the truth!!! They are so fun to figure out...and then when you start seeing them put together...what fun!!! LOVE IT!!!




3. I REALLY worry about what people think about me. I know I shouldn't...and again...I try not to...but I can't help it.




4. I LOVE people. There is NOTHING more fascinating than just watching people. I am soo bad...I have to sit in the front of church or I don't listen. I just love watching peoples expressions, and trying to figure out what they are thinking and feeling!




5. I HATE HATE HATE when people around me are sad...especially...friends and family!!!! It makes me so sad too!!! Especially when it is something so unimportant that makes them sad! sniff sniff!!! I am sad just thinking about it!




6. I actually LOVE doing laundry. It is just so great to start something and SEE that you are getting it done! It is delightful to have it all done and folded...sitting in the closet waiting to be worn! Ahhhh.......and along with that love...my friend (Melissa) introduced me to the yummiest smelling laundry soap and dryer sheets....makes my stuff smell so yummy. Of course...I only use for my stuff like sheets and towels. Smells sooo heavenly. Gain Joyful expressions...Apple Mango Tango....if you haven't tried it...you must!!! Then let me know what you think!




7. One more...I love being silly!!! And here is proof. This is Friday night after Tyler's baptism...being silly with my Mom! She likes to be silly too!!!























I tag Sydney, Becca, Laurie, and Melissa!!!

8 comments:

Becca said...

I guess i have to!

Rayanna Hogg said...

Great to see that you are just as crazy as the rest of us!! Looks like you had fun with your mom... don't you just love it when family visits?!!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

I find it interesting that things you think are unspectacular are really something to me. I Hate laundry I don't even try to like it. Lee and I don't fight about much but the laundry has been in the top 2 for years. Bleach has been the Bain of my laundry story. (It no longer is. It has been banned from the premise.) I've passed the job on to my girls eliminating the amounts, nevertheless joy even when it come out smelling great, is not a word found in sentences I use to describe the feeling I have, when walking into a room full of laundry. The words are more like "spin all this launder into gold by morning or you will....you know DIE.” I look around for my Rumplstilskin, thinking yes; yes I think I could give a child up. But he never shows up. Sorry I’m really going on here it feels sooooo good. I may need to blog this for a kind of support group.Thanks for listening, I really only wanted to say "way to love laundry!"

Lyndsey said...

Hey there Cuz this is Lyndsey and I just found your blog. Don't you just love those books it is such an odd thing but they are so good. Glad to seee that you read them and even little Sydney she is getting so big. Well check out our family blog jlbevans.blog. That is so fun that Aunt Pam came for a visit. Later I will be checking your blog often.

sidandlindaadventures said...

Your mom and dad surprised us last Sunday when they just dropped in. It was so wonderful to see them and such a surprise. I hope your grandpa Swensen's operation went well. Your mom is a great sport and such a blessing in my brother's life. She is a remarkable woman who just happened to raise another remarkable woman.

JeNeale said...

I love learning new things about old friends. I will have to start thinking about some quirks. . .

Dina said...

You can come & do my laundry any time, girlfriend...it's my most hated chore!! :)

Melissa said...

awwww man! Do I have to? :) I'll do it next week~we're taking off for Hyrum's family reunion! I'll think about unspectacular quirks in the car.. I'm so glad you love the Apple Mango Tango! I wish I loved it enough to love doing laundry like you though...sigh. And yes, I can vouch that you love to be silly :)