Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wowzers...been awhile!

Hello...anyone still out there? I don't blame you if you're not. :)

Another Musettes concert has come and gone. We just finished up our Christmas Concert for 2010 and it went great....it was alot of fun to do, and I am glad it turned out so well. Lots of hard work by many wonderfully talented people, and I am truly blessed to be involved!!!

Also...HOUSE IS DONE!!! Can you believe it? I know it probably went fast cuz I haven't posted forever huh. We should have our final inspection Monday. We did start moving some things in today in anticipation! We are anxious to be moved in and settled!!! And then...have a some down time to relax. If we are lucky...maybe we can have a relaxing Christmas in our new home. I will have to post some pics of the fun things we did in our house. I love how it turned out!!! And I can't wait to share!!!

Better jet, I am beyond ready for sleep tonight. More later!!!

5 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

seriously lady! I've missed you (not just in the blogging world, but in church too!) I want to come see your house, will you please invite me sometime? jk. Fabulous job on the concert. I was so sad to not see you afterward but I was so impressed. It will definitely be an annual event for the Marshall clan! Miss you girl!

Jennifer said...

Glad you posted. I check it to see if there is something new. Your a bit busy right now, we all understand. Enjoy the new house!

Kristy said...

I wanna see it!!! I am so excited that your house is done, sorry I didn't know that it was that close. Let me know when I can come by and see the new place. I am so excited for you. Miss you!!

Rita said...

Happy for your new home and a visit from your parents to boot! Enjoy the season...and then get some pics on here so we can revel with you.

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Hey there Lynette, It is later and I am dying for photos. Even if it isn't perfect we want to see it. You can always do additional photos later.