Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm soo excited...and I just can't hide it!!!

We are only 2 days away from our "Nashville Tribute to the Pioneers"....and I just can't wait. I have had this in the works since July of last year. The group is on their way to Ontario Oregan right now. Just heard from Tony and they are in Mountain Home. So....yahoo, they are close! They have a show in Ontario tonight then a Young Single Adult one at our Stake Center tomorrow and our Stake show on Friday. Things are working out pretty good. I just hope we fill the house. With our Snow Sunday...I was worried that we didn't advertise enough....we'll see. Should be fun either way!

Sydney and Becca are singing a song in the show on Friday, so that might be part of the reason I am so excited. They sound pretty good....and I know they will do an excellant job!

After the show on Friday, we are having a Priest/Laurel meet and greet with the group and that should be fun too. Hopefully they come out and support it like I think they
Better go and finish cleaning my house. ARGH! I hate cleaning!!!


Edited to add....just got home from setting up!!! We got 1000 chairs to fit in the Stake Center gym!!! Wahoo...now I just hope we fill them!!!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

That is awesome. You do such great work.

Melissa said...

How did it go?!? Remember after the Joseph concert, I snuck back to the church to meet them all afterward and the lead guy (can't remember his name?!?) sang Norma Jean Riley for us. So fun.

Karen T said...

Hi there, I was on Amy's blog and saw your name so i thought i would say hi. It looks like your family is growing as fast as mine. Kyle says to say hi to Mitch.
Email me any time. Kfive1@cableone.net
Karen Thompson

Mama Runner Parker said...

I love your scrappin slide show. If you happen to have any free time in the next week and a half I would love a little help ( a lot of help) with one page (January) out of Susie's album. I know your extremely busy though.

Fun Blog!!

Karen T said...

ok Lynette, its Karen again, I started a blog so you can see at least my kids for the moment until i get more stuff on there.
www.karenlizz.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Hey Lynette, thanks for the encouragement. I keep telling myself that none of this will matter in a day or week and it will make for some fun stories when he gets older!