Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wow...I have some catching up to so!

I won't try and do it all in one post!


















First of all, our Nashville Concert was the bomb!!! Those guys really know how to put on a show! The music was AWESOME and the spirit was overflowing. We had about 650-700 there, I wish more would have come but I can't force people there I guess! Sigh..... It was so much fun being around those guys, they bring such a neat spirit with them and they LOVE what they do! Kinda fun to rub shoulders with people like that once in a while! It was a lot of work but well worth it!!! I know the people that attended LOVED it! And or lil singers rocked!!! Sydney and Becca sang a song in the concert called "Somewhere There's a Mountain" and they did soooo good! They had been prepared for about a month and their hard work paid off! They were well prepared and sounded so good! It was very fun to see them prepare for something big like this...and have it
turn out so wonderful! They LOVED it too!


Seems like we have so much going on lately, it will be good for things to slow down a bit! Mitch finished BB by losing their first game at the district tourney. They played really well but couldn't pull it off and were out! It was ok in the long run. Tyler just had his last BB game today so that frees up Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday mornings! Our YW Volleyball season if over too...the tourney was last Saturday! Ended a five week season....so that frees up more Saturday morning time! So....phew...all of a sudden it feels like I can breath again! But not for long I guess...track season just started on Friday and we are hot and heavy into the planning of Girls Camp!

Phew!!!

Wears me out even typing it!

Well, I am tired and ready for bed...so more catching up tomorrow!!!

Night all!

5 comments:

JeNeale said...

The show was fantastic, and I know it was a lot of work to get it organized and get them here. THANKS! The girls were so cute and they did a great job. Thanks for updating. I've been watching! :)

Kristy said...

You do amazing work. Keep your chin up ... you will make it through the busy time. What am I talking about ... I think that it will always be busy.

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a crazy schedule! I think just about every evening that I pass the church your car is there. You are very dedicated! Hope you are doing good :)

Melissa said...

Wow, it looks like it was a huge hit. I'm so glad you get a tiny breather before the bomb (girls camp) hits. You're amazing!

Bonnie said...

I tagged you. Hope you haven't done it already, and if you have... too bad. Do it again! :)