Friday, March 28, 2008

"Loomy" week

Ok...so I got hooked literally at our Laurel Campout. We made these darling little tiny hats for preemies that a gal in our Stake is donating to a local hospital...and they are so DERN cute and easy fast to make, that I cannot stop making them. So far I have done 20 and Sydney has done 2. I decided it is fun to make them while I sit and watch tv...or while I sit and wait for the kids at track or piano....good time killer...and they are so cute...like I said!!!! I have made more since I took this pic...but you get the idea!!!!








Other than that...we have had a good spring break week. The kids are enjoyed sleeping in and so have I. Yahoo....feels good! But it will feel good to get back into the routine again too. We did to go the YMCA the other night...had fun rock climbing and swimming. Jang Hee even rock climbed for the first time. Think he had fun...but his arms were sore the next day!!! We took Ben and Becca Nelson with us too. Becca even climbed! I was pretty proud of her. I didn't get a pic cuz I was belaying her....couldn't get to my camera!!!!












2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, those hats are so cute!! But mostly, I miss you saying "DERN!" Are you heading down to conference at all(and Taipan and Deseret book outlet)??

Marisa said...

What?!? You're going to Korea? I am SO jealous!!! Will you eat lots of kim chee and jajamyun for me? I wish I could stow away in your suitcase.

We can't wait to take the kids there someday. You'll have to let me knwo how your trip goes!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Those dumplings are ridiculously bad for you...the butter more so than the dew... :)