Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I give up...

I had been trying to post David Archuleta's new video...CRUSH...for I guess this country girl is more computer illiterate than I originally thought! ARGH! I get it posted and then it says the vid is temporarily unavailable? WHA??? Oh well....I give up! So....I guess you are on your own. Try this link. It is such a great song!!! And hello....he is such a cutie!!! If I wasn't almost 40 and married....I would be all over that cute boy! Ok...I just scared myself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff9nCctMkg

Go and enjoy some David! Decided it was time for something more light hearted than the usual as of late! Hope you like! GREAT SONG!!!

Peace out!!!

7 comments:

Shandy said...

yeah.. I noticed you've been trying to post for like a day now! LOL (and everytime I checked.. there was no David - hehehe)
so I just watched the video and girlfriend - he looks (so young) like he could be Mitch's friend!! LOLOLOL - but a fun upbeat song (that I hadn't ever heard...)
hope you're having a great day!
ps: I still need to know about postage to Canada (did you ever get my message like a week ago? :)

The Bullknitter said...

We are so not almsot 40! Remember how long two years was when you were 12 and couldn't go to dances until you were 14??? Two years is a long time.

Anonymous said...

Who's your crush?

Melissa said...

He is a cutie...but I'm afraid Randy's got him in the height dept. :) The video worked for me!

Rita said...

He is a cutie. I like how he looks a tiny bit nerdy...I've got a soft spot for geeks ;)

Atkin Family said...

I can honestly say, I never watched American Idol, so I'm a little clueless about the David Archuletta thing, pretty pathetic I am huh, b/c he even went to school about 5 miles from my house! Anyway, I'll have to get more familiar and check out your youtube vid. Quincey

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

OK so I missed that season of AI and dang that boy is adorable. Thanks for sharing.