Thursday, August 23, 2007

Old Friends.....are the best!!!

I just got a message from an online site...that a friend from High School was trying to track me down. How delightful!!! I have thought about her often!!! Wondering what she is up to. She was really my very best friend for awhile! We even lived in an apartment together right after we graduated. Sure, the apartment was in my Grandpa and Grandma Reeder's basement...but we lived there and paid rent...so that counts!!!


She is my friend Karen!!!!

We worked together at the Dairy Queen...back when it was brand spanking new! Even made fun of Scot J Lehr together....and that was upside downright good! Hehehe!

We chased many hours after dark.

Neither of us had a car...but we both had bikes. Egads.

We spent many hours....being.....gazelles...and making fun of my grandma's plastic peonies with Dave!!!

Ate A LOT of mac and cheese! Hey we were too poor for much better...a good day was tuna, cheese and crackers!!!! Yum. Still love that to this day!

Chased around with Rusty puddle jumping at the Lyons Park. Fun fun!

Worked together at the Remington Carriages....before it went all big time. We were in the Charley Cheeseman Ice Arena...even did some modern dancing when there were no tourists to be found!!!!

Good times!!!!

I am soo glad she found me....we are excited to get caught up with each others lives!!!! Can't wait to talk to her on the phone!!!


Ahhhhhh.............

1 comments:

Corinna said...

OMGosh yes... old friends do rock.
They definately hold parts of us that no one else knows about ... shhh. LOL

Glad you re-connected!