Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cousins are Awesome!!!!




Sydney has her favorite cousin Mia here for a few days this week. They have had fun together doing girl stuff...and doing a lot of nothing too! They don't get to see each other but once a year ...so they make the most of it! Sydney turns 12 on Friday. I am still in shock!!! Alas...she is having a birthday party and we are doing a glamour-shots party. So, that includes doing hair and make-up, then doing a lil photo shoot. The girls will then decorate some cute lil frames to take their pictures home in! It should be a lot of fun. Sydney is pretty excited about it! So...today we were practicing by taking some photos. Testing out our backdrop....which needs pressed I noticed in the pictures.....and playing with different techniques for when we develop them. I thought they turned out pretty cute!!! The girls did too!!!
Oh....and notice.....Sydney got her ears pierced yesterday!!! We have tried a few other times but her fear got the better of her. Yesterday, with Mia along for emotional and physical support...we accomplished our goal. And.....my sweet lil girl got her ears pierced without even so much as a whimper!!! And she looks soooo dern grown up...it hurts!!! But isn't she soooo cute!!!
That's my girlie!!!!
And yes...just in case you were wondering....that is a Charlie's Angels pose....and yes those are kittens!!! Just wanted to clarify!!!! In case you were wondering!!!









1 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, what a great party idea!!!

The pics are awesome!! Love those kitties! LOL

Macy asked me again this morning if it hurt getting "holes in her ears". I said "yes" then she said "I don't ever want my ears pierced!" LOL