Friday, August 10, 2007

Success!!!

Sydney's little party was sooo fun. She had some super cute, super sweet girls over and I think they had a great time. I wanted to post their cute glamour-shots so everyone could see them!!!














This is Madison! Isn't she soo cute!











This is Becca!!! She has the most gorgeous hair and eyes!!! Isn't she a doll!!!


















This is Mia....Sydney's FAV cousin! They are such good friends. This girl is HOT!!!



















Here is the Birthday Girl!!! I am not liking at all...how grown up she is looking! Makes me almost sad! She had a GREAT day....and is so glad to finally be 12! She can finally go to Young Womens! Phew...it has been a long wait!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Again, this is such a fab idea for a party!! I bet they were lovin' up all the pampering!! I'm going to have to remember this!! Macy would just love it!!

Great pictures too!! Love the treatment you gave them!

Trish said...

What a cute idea!

They all look beautiful in their glamor shots!

Corinna said...

ahh... they are all so cute! Love the idea!!! Hope she had a great birthday.

Bonnie said...

Very cute pics! Looks like fun :)