Friday, September 28, 2007

Lunch Date

Ok...so yesterday I got to go out for lunch with a friend I have not seen for awhile. And boy was it great to get together and catch up! She recently moved and seems like I never see her anymore! She is someone I consider a very dear friend....and I hate that she is not close-by anymore!

Lunch rocked....cuz we went to PF Changs...extreme yumminess....one of my FAV places to eat..cuz they have a "gluten free" menu! It is soo nice to be able to go and eat and know the food is not going to make me sick!

Anyway....it was a very fun lunch...and I think I need to do that more often!!! And not just cuz she paid! (lil brat...you know who you are!!!)

Almost made me feel human again!!!!



1 comments:

Kristy said...

That sounds like a fabulous day. I am sure that your friend had a great time as well. You are a cool lady to be around. Good for you ... Have a happy day!!