Thursday, September 6, 2007

VB Pictures!

I have redeemed myself as a mother. At least I hope so anyway! (Am I forgiven Mom???)

Sydney had another VB game this afternoon. And...well, they lost again. They were playing a team that was alot bigger and better than they were...the other team won the first game 25-21. The Sage girls won the second game 25-22 and then we lost the third game 15-8.


They played sooo good! So much better than the other day! Sydney had some GREAT sets! And boy do we have some girls that can serve!!!


I took my camera and even remembered to take pictures this time! Phew!




The pic is a little blurry....my dumb camera auto-focused on the banner on the wall. ARGH! Oh well...if you look closely you can see the ball that she just set. Nice high set...on the K in the banner! :)
















This is just a team shot...waiting for her team to serve!
See how little she looks?
What she lacks in size she makes up in heart and aggresivness!!!
It is soo fun to watch her play!!!

0 comments: