Friday, October 12, 2007

Dang Kid!



Phew...glad it is the weekend! I just finished sewing 40 school bags for humanitarian kits for our ward super Saturday that is tomorrow! I thought it would be a good project for my kids to work on...so I had Mitch volunteer to make 10. A good goal I thought.

Well, he found out his friend was making a lot more than 10...and he didn't want to be outdone..so he just took the entire box.

And....brat didn't even touch them. Every time I tried to get him to work on them...he was busy...or he was tired! So, needless to say...it is the witching hour and they are due.

Thankfully Sydney was very interested in helping and knew that it could count for a 10 hour project for her personal progress...so she jumped on board and saved my bacon! She DEF got her hours done! Plus...I got a 10 hour project out of it too!!!

And the boy didn't help at all! And I am still mad at him!

And he owed me big time! For covering his behind!!! Once again!

Anyway...they are done and turned in. Did the best I could...and I am glad they are done.

And...I just finished making 20 cute lil domino necklaces for Sydney's volleyball team for their tournament tomorrow! I think they will be excited! Hope they do good!

Now...I am ready for bed!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So how did Sydney do in her tournament this weekend? Those necklaces looked so cute. I am sure they loved them. How fun for you on those bags ... good job!!

Melissa said...

Cute necklaces! I'm sorry they didn't win. Congrats on being grandparents also:) We miss all of you crazy Parkers. Send some PF Changs my way~