Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Once again.....

We are fish grandparents. One of Mitch's fish had babies, again. Sadly the Mama passed away during ....fish birth. We have successfully retrieved the babies and moved them to the smaller tank in Tyler's room....that way they don't get eaten.

I know you are all jealous. I lead a pretty exciting life!

Other than that...a pretty uneventful day.

And that is ok sometimes!

Sydney is continuing with basketball tryouts. Nothing like going from one sport to the next. She just finished volleyball on Saturday. They had a tourney and her cute lil team lost their first game and were out. She was sooo sad...as were the rest of the lil girls! They were all crying and it made me so sad. They really didn't play as good as they are capable...and should have won that game hands down. But that is part of life I guess! She struggled most of the day Saturday...then just like that...she was all ok and happy again!

Wish I could rebound so quickly! I can learn lots from her!!!

Mitch has his last football game tomorrow. They are playing for second place in the district! They should win....their quarterback got hurt last week and left the game in an ambulance headed for the ER.....so it might be interesting to see how they do with a new QB who has never throw a pass during a game! Should be fun!!!

I am ready for bed....after all the baby fish chasing...I am worn out!

1 comments:

Kristyn said...

I hope it's okay but your fish story made me laugh a little. "fish birth"!! hehe... i'm sorry for your lose. sounds like you are keeping busy as always. i'm sad syd's team didn't make it, that made me sad to think of all of them in tears.have fun!!!
kristyn