Sunday, October 7, 2007

Great Weekend!!!


Sigh....it has been such a FAB weekend...just had to make note of it!

General Conference was wonderful as usual. My favorite part was when Joseph Wirthlin was speaking about service and brotherly love...and he starting getting really shaky. Russell M. Nelson stood up beside him and steadied him so he could finish his talk. Very moving. I had tears running down my face! Don't think Joseph Wirthlin will be around for much longer!

The weather was so gorgeous today that we couldn't help but head out to our property and "stake" out our possible home site! Made me excited to get out there! I wish it could happen sooner! I want to be out there now!!!

To top it off....BSU played today. We sold our tickets on Craigslist...since we didn't want to go on Sunday. But...we watched it on tv! They won big time!!! 58-0! Wowzers!!!

I am about ready for bed!!! The kids are back to school tomorrow...and it is Columbus day and Canadian Thanksgiving!!! So...Randy has the day off work. Yahoo!!!
I am cooking a turkey in honour of the day!

Yummy!!!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I always love a good turkey dinner. Have Thanksgiving to you!!!