Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Drizzly Day

I HATE days like today....days that are overcast and drizzly. Makes me want so stay home and stay in my jammies all day long! Which is what I did today!

Yesterday it was like 82 degrees outside...now today....brrrr and raining! The only upside being...Mitch does not have a Football game tonight!

Yahoo!!!

Still have to run and get kids from practice....Sydney has her final Volleyball Tourney on Saturday then she is done. And Mitch has a game tomorrow...then likely he will play in the championship game next week. Then he is done!!! Tyler has two games left...then he is done! I love my kids being involved...but it will be nice to have a breather for awhile!

Phew!!!!

Anyway....here's to sunnier days in the future!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I agree with you, I want to be home in warm sweatpants and a blankie watching a feel-good movie. Good call!!

What time are Sydney's games this weekend?