Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CURSES!!!

ARGH....I can't sleep. I hate it!!! I take Lunesta to help me fall asleep but my prescription has run out and I am in the hunt for a new Dr so in the mean-time...I am Lunesta-less! Sniff sniff!!! It is not a good place to be. I am going on like day 5 here with little or no sleep. I have a friend who offered to call a new scrip in for me...but he is up at scout camp! ARGH! Laur...when is he coming home? I hope soon!



I have battled insomnia for many years. I first remember it starting at about 13 years old. I remember just laying there...not being able to go to sleep...mind just a going. It is soooo annoying! I hate it! It is definitely something I would change about myself...if'n I could. Along with my weight..but that is a whole different topic!

2 comments:

Laurie Nelson said...

Hey, glad the doc is back in town. Regardless of how hard I try to convince myself, I really do need to sleep. I pray you sleep tonight.

Corinna said...

Aaahhhhh!!!
I hate that too!
I have trouble sleeping as well!
Hope you got some rest.