Monday, July 2, 2007

so full of wonder


Sydney...you are such a nature lover. Our visit to Lake Louise absoluetly thilled you, you loved all the hikes and touristing we did. I think if we lived closer you would be an every Thursday hiker with Grandma Reeder. You loved the Lake, it was so pretty and such clear water and you could see all the way up onto the glacier. You probably could have spent all day there.


The next day we went to Takakkaw Falls. It was a little bit of a drive into British Columbia and was sooo worth the wait. You climbed up on that rock and just sat and starred. And I don't blame you....the falls were unreal. It is a natural waterfall as the water runs off of the glacier...then drops over 1000 feet. The spray from the falls starts to hit you as you approach from several hundred feet away!

I hope you never lose that sense of wonder.....to quote a song....Sydney, I hope you are always so close to your Father in Heaven...and so attracted to the beautiful things of Nature! You are such a sweet and tender little soul...I hope you never lose that either! I sure do love you!!!




Love,
Mom!

3 comments:

Shandy said...

awesome photos! loved reading up on your trip/adventures! :)

Corinna said...

Those are fabulous pictures! Sounds like a great trip.

Lynette said...

Corinna...hey girl...thanks for visiting my blog! I have enjoyed reading your too!!!