Thursday, July 19, 2007

He Wishes!!!

Seems like Mitch's only wish in life...is to be able to slam dunk a basketball. He talks about it all the time...dreams about it...draws pictures of it...even had his school pics taken with an afro wig
on.





And yes I had to sign a note saying I gave him permission to have his pictures taken like that...and he was actually upset that I didn't purchase the entire set of pics...ya right! Like I want them. Do you like how his is wearing his "Fiesta Bowl" t-shirt...and orange sweatband and one orange sock and one blue sock! And his BB shoes!!! What a spaz!!!



He ended up getting them for free from the school anyway. And yes he is shocked that I don't have one framed and in the hallway! Pretty funny!

Mitch and Riley Woodruff were slam dunking off of the trampoline. I was instructed to take pics at such an angle...as to not get the trampoline in the shot. He wanted it to look like he really dunking!!! Too funny!




It makes me giggle that he wishes for this. He has such a funny personality. His teachers seems to like him...probably to much...in that they give him too many chances to get assignments done. And give him chances that no one else gets! After he got his pictures...he gave a wallet sized pic" to each of his teachers....and I was shocked to see them hanging behind most of their desks when we went for parent teacher interviews! I swear this kid is not normal!!!

1 comments:

Corinna said...

Baawwhhaahhaa...
The wig is a kick!
Funny kid!

Sounds like he has some serious ambition! That is awesome.